Applying for Fellowships
Applicants must contact each program individually to apply for a Fellowship. Contact information for each Program Director can be found under Fellowship Programs.
- Email the directors of the fellowships you are interested in. Since not all fellowships offer positions every year, current information should be obtained from the fellowship directors.
- Review the requirements and determine if you are eligible to apply for the specific fellowship, as requirements and licensure limitations vary.
- If eligible, submit all application materials to each fellowship.
- Arrange an interview with at least one Fellowship Director.
- Complete at least one interview.
- At or after the interview, request that the Fellowship Director authorize
the MORSmatch to accept your match registration. The Fellowship Director
will give you the password to enter the MORSmatch Registration area of this
- Complete and submit your MORSmatch registration as described on the
MORSmatch Registration area of this website.
- The MORSMatch Coordinator will request from the applicant a signed and dated letter addressed To Whom It May Concern that includes this language: “I will abide by the results of the MORSmatch and will attend the fellowship program to which I have successfully matched."
- The MORSMatch Coordinator will invoice your $45 registration fee which will be paid by credit card.
You will receive a MORSmatch registration number by email.
- Complete your rank list of fellowships.
- Send the list and your registration number by email to the MORSmatch Coordinator by June 1st 2019 for fellowships beginning July 1st 2020. Due to the normal processing delays, please register for the MORSMatch well in advance of the June 1st rank list submission deadline.
- Once submitted, the list cannot be changed.
- The algorithm used by MORSMatch is the same as that utilized by the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program and the National Resident Matching Program.
- Await email notification of the MORSmatch results on July 1st 2019.